her sense of fashion is really nice but u wil still get there
lol..oh well, I respect Mercy alot owing to the fact that she's been doing good with her dress sense and of course rubbing shoulders with fashion moguls...Personally, I think she has a lot going on sometimes..good fabrics tho
awww i love the cream and teal gown she wore, my best... i still don't get why people wear leggings with short top... but that's none of my business
Thank you for engaging with our post.🫶🏿
3 Comments
her sense of fashion is really nice but u wil still get there
ReplyDeletelol..oh well, I respect Mercy alot owing to the fact that she's been doing good with her dress sense and of course rubbing shoulders with fashion moguls...Personally, I think she has a lot going on sometimes..good fabrics tho
ReplyDeleteawww i love the cream and teal gown she wore, my best... i still don't get why people wear leggings with short top... but that's none of my business
ReplyDeleteThank you for engaging with our post.🫶🏿