Designer Focus- Ralph and Russo (PART 1)

Ralph and Russo is a "haute couture" (haute couture is fashion that is constructed by hand, from start to finish without the use of sewing machines; creation of exclusive custom-fitted clothing) fashion house, that was founded in 2007 by Tamara Ralph (creative director) and Michael Russo (CEO), both Australians, who within such a short period of time, have become notable in their field.

Angelina Jolie and Beyonce are part of their notable clients.
 I have to break this post into two, in order to showcase both their fall and Spring/Summer collections, I promise you'd be wowed as much as I was/still am.

So please watch out for the "Spring/Summer collection" post next week.

Below are pictures of their "Fall 2014 Couture" collection.

What are your thoughts?

















CREDIT
Facebook
 photo ff5663f2-1ee7-48cd-8d8b-3da93f5e213f_zps1bef1833.png

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. the bitch.............July 31, 2014 10:05 am

    This styles ole gan oo, well thank God they r good fashion designers in naija now to get some of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking thinking, good styles mostly red carpetish

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for engaging with our post.🫶🏿