Happy Sunday Darlings.
Hope everyone's doing great? I hope so.
You know the best way to make an otherwise simple outfit pop is how you accessorise. And that's exactly what I did here.
As regards the title of this post, the lovely simple shirt I have on has "L'Amour" inscribed on it, which means Love (how sweet!), while my skirt has a lot of pins on it. Contradictory message yeah? I love prints!
I styled my outfit with two different shoes (could not get really good pictures today, the sun was CRAZY!, plus I forgot to #suckbelle. Hehe).
So which look does it for you?
Have a fabulous eclectic week ahead my L'amours (hopefully that's the plural form of "loves". Hehe)
CREDITS
Shirt: Divided
Skirt: Mr Price
Neckpiece: Aldo
Shoes: Gianni Bini, Atmosphere







5 Comments
Absolutely love the pink platform shoes with the outfit.when are you going to do me up?Blessings..
ReplyDeletelove the outfit with the blue shoe
ReplyDeleteyour neckpiece is beautiful. I want pls.
ReplyDeleteyou look slimmer. Pls wat's your secret?
ReplyDeleteThe blue shoe did it for me
ReplyDeleteFashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com
Thank you for engaging with our post.🫶🏿