Hey Lovelies!....
I think I saw this really "ripped pair of jeans" on Khloe Kardashian first, so now it's on the "who wore it best" segment of the blog; comparing it with the ripped pair of jeans six other ladies wore.
So who do you think wore it best? You like? Would you rock /get one?
How ripped can your jeans "go"? "Khloe ripped", "Clarice B ripped", "Larissabruin ripped", "Mercy Aigbe-Gentry ripped", "Brasilliandollblogger ripped", "Maytedoll ripped" or "Dexty ripped"....
 |
| Khloe Kardashian |
 |
| Clarice B (@I_am_a_damsel) |
 |
| @Larissabruin |
 |
| @Mercyaigbegentry |
 |
| @Brasilliandollblogger |
 |
| @Maytedoll |
 |
| @Dexty |
CREDITS
Instagram : allthingsfiery_atf
2 Comments
I love this new trend of ripped jeans but there are some certain ripped jeans that I can't wear like khloe kardashians and dexty's jeans but dexty sure looks great with hers and mercy aigbe but clarice is a no no for me
ReplyDeleteI think Larissa and mayte rocked it
ReplyDeletewww.tosyne101.wordpress.com
Thank you for engaging with our post.🫶🏿