Designer Focus- Olaitan Olubi

I got to introduce the lady behind these designs you are about to see in the previous post. If you missed it, check Here . I had to create two different posts (previous and this one), just so reading would be easier :).

Love them or Nah? What are your thoughts?

 photo 2604580b-18b0-44b6-acf4-d5eb9d00aff2_zpsb92fbb57.png














Contact: (magneticelegance@gmail.com)

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. well she has simple and nice designs though but from the previous post i didn't see her rocking any of her designs........not bad plus who is the model, she's finer than the designer...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love em! Dats uyi! I love I loveee! I luv d oda post n I love her designs! I love her jacket n d way she combines her outfits! she'd make a gd designer n image consultant. It's yayyy for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems like she has a thing for lace materials. well she has nice designs though,so yay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. seems like she has a thing for lace materials. well she has nice designs though,so yay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love em! Dats uyi! I love I loveee! I luv d oda post n I love her designs! I love her jacket n d way she combines her outfits! she'd make a gd designer n image consultant. It's yayyy for me!

    Reply: why are you commenting like you are singing "all of me" ? " kuku love her curves and all her edges"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm im really impressed

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for engaging with our post.🫶🏿