Style Focus- Aderinsola Adegbenro

Hello everyone...

As usual, I get to feature someone on my blog, who I believe is stylish, and for the week, my style focus is Derin. (@Abebi_1 on instagram)

What do you guys think? Stylish or not?














 photo 2604580b-18b0-44b6-acf4-d5eb9d00aff2_zpsb92fbb57.png

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. hmmm......she's fine and stylish.........i want to marry her already........nice sense of style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really stylish and nice shape to compliment. Like the native outfits a lot.



    www.styltix.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just okay for me. Have a nice figure and the trad outfits suit her better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fine fine lady ooooo

    Fashionable Duchess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job B, with the features of non-stars as well #Deey

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's aii..I wouldn't say its spectacular tho.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exquisite....just exquisite

    ReplyDelete
  8. Iwarue "Davonche" DavidFebruary 27, 2014 10:41 am

    Osheyyy Abebi ayeee... Lool...

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow,wow her dressing is breath taking

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for engaging with our post.🫶🏿